!!NEW SITE!!


Thursday, May 2, 2013

Dear Mother

Wow.  I don't think the title really said enough.  This guy gave his mom the surprise of her life when he paid off her mortgage!!







I realize birthdays are a tradition and that tradition dictates that one should celebrate their existence on the day on which they were born every year. However for me, my life has always been about what I can do for those around me. So for the last two and half years ive been saving my money, hoping to do right by a very special woman in my life. I know a lot of my friends wanted me to go out, to celebrate, but this for me is far greater then any gift/party I can hope for.

At any rate ill stop there before I become FOREVER CHEESY bro. Here is how my birthday went down.

I haven't checked in for a while now because things progressed so fast. I just wanted to say that I am by no means a perfect son, for a long period I neglected my mothers needs, I ignored her calls and brushed her off until I needed something. I lived outside of her home because I wanted my own place my space. Just before I started putting money aside my Father passed away, it had a great affect on me because of the kind of person he was. I decided to make a change, value the only parent I had left. I made what little changes I could day to day to make him proud, but her most of all. And overtime who I am changed, what I did for my mother can't even amount to 1/10 of what shes done for me, I cant even say that you can compare the two. That being said seeing her smile, seeing her shoulders drop, her breathe a sigh a relief made everything worth it. I dont expect everyone to understand but I just wanted to share that, to see what a small gesture can do for those closest to us. This is my last post here, God bless you all, stay positive and stay blessed. PCE








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...