!!NEW SITE!!


Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Inspector Gadget theme by Shuki Levy & In the Hall of the Mountain King

Remember "Inspector Gadget" and it's theme song?....









I grew up watching this show and I always wondered why the theme song sounded so much like In the Hall of the Mountain King. Sure enough, after checking Wikipedia I found out that Shuki Levy wrote the theme song for Inspector Gadget based on Edvard Grieg's famous number from Peer Gynt.

Anyway, I thought I would offer my rendition of the two songs together, hope you enjoy!

I'm including annotations but for those who are interested, the first part is all Inspector Gadget, Mountain King starts at 1:36, goes back to Inspector Gadget at 3:02, and the ending lick at 4:06 is the ending of Mountain King.

And for the record, even though I shouldn't need to say this, I did *not* speed this video up or alter it in any way. Anyone who says that the leaves aren't moving right or whatever needs to get their head examined.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...