!!NEW SITE!!


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Money Magic Trick For Homeless

Wow!  Wish we could afford to give out $100 bills to those less fortunate! Now that's giving out money in a magical way!  
Good for you Stuart!








There's a power in the fistbump! I love this magic trick soooo much! It's entertaining and makes me feel good.








I filmed this video around in Provo and Orem, Ut. We basically just drove around all day looking for people who were panhandling on the side of the road, we'd chat for a bit, if we felt like we should continue with the trick, we would, and then we'd leave them with the $100.

Ever since getting into magic, I wanted to learn some cool money tricks. I thought it would be cool do a video about it, but I didn't know how I would go about that. I tried a bunch of different tricks, and this one, just felt right. I was nervous because every time I did the trick, it would cost me $100. I did the trick 10 times! Although I knew it was for a good cause, I still wanted to make sure it worked. The people we had in the video were all very grateful for what we gave them. We made sure to talk to them a little beforehand and make sure they really needed it and would be able to use it for good things.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...