!!NEW SITE!!


Tuesday, March 17, 2015

Is this the nastiest X Factor judge response ever?

Well excuse us! Who his this woman anyways? This is what she said about a recent singer on the show:
"As an artist who respects artists' integrity and intellectual property I am disgusted at how much you have copied my husband."
"From the hair, to the suit, do you not have any value or respect for originality? "You're a laughing stock. It's cheesy, it's disgusting. I personally found it absolutely artistically atrocious."
"I am embarrassed to be sitting here in your presence, even having to dignify you with an answer of my opinion."  

Well, we've come to learn her name is Natalie Kills. She along with her husband, Willy Moon are were judges on the New Zealand X Factor show until they got fired by broadcaster TV3 for ringing out singer Joe Irvine during the Sunday night's live program...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...