!!NEW SITE!!


Tuesday, December 22, 2015

2015 Epic Best of Star Wars Christmas Light Show - MUST SEE IN 4K!!!

This is the one we've been waiting for people! The Star Wars house light show is here! Watch and enjoy!...

This IS the rebel light show you have been looking for ☺ I replaced all the old technology to individually controlled pixels throughout the display at my new home (I used to live in Newark)! If you’re in the area of Tracy, CA, come see it in person! If you do and consider yourself blessed this season, feel free to bring some cash for the donation box (I am using the light show to raise money for our local homeless shelter, the McHenry House). As always, please like, share, and subscribe!
A big shout out to the best neighborhood ever (I'm actually using my neighbors' lawn if you haven't noticed). They are all wonderful people and I'm glad to be a part of the community. I am careful not to hit any windows the lights, of course, and only run the show Fri-Sun from 6-9 (6-8 on Sundays).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...