!!NEW SITE!!


Thursday, October 2, 2014

Taylor Swift sings Adele "Someone Like You" accompanied by leukemia patient

Touching moment captured by SuperGlue65 which features a guy who had recently underwent a bone marrow transplant due to leukemia and then got a surprise visit from Taylor Swift...



I decided to play a song I had recently started working on which was "Someone Like You," by Adele. She said she would sing what she knew, and I said that I would play as much as I knew. This was the most amazing moment in my life being able to accompany Taylor Swift. She is super nice and cordial and probably made everyone's day here at the hospital. It was so great of her to come out specially to visit all of us here at the hospital. And in case you are wondering, I did get a hug from her, unfortunately it wasn't caught on video!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...