!!NEW SITE!!


Friday, October 16, 2015

Man finds dead mouse in Subway sandwich

Facebook | Matt Jones


"It was unfortunate I was the lucky recipient," Jay Armstead told KGW after discovering how close he came to chomping on a dead mouse. "It was wet and dead. His tail was curled up and you could see his two front teeth."

 Matt Jones saw the dead animal in his friend Jay’s sandwich and snapped the photo that has now gone viral across the country. “It’s the funniest thing I’ve ever seen, but it’s also the most disgusting thing I’ve ever seen,” Jones said, recalling his initial reaction. “I laughed because I was like, there is no way this just happened.”

 The incident took place in a Subway located at 4648 US Highway 101 in Lincoln City, Oregon on Tuesday, October 6th.  



Info source: kgw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...