!!NEW SITE!!


Saturday, October 18, 2014

Glen Campbell - I'm Not Gonna Miss You

“I’m still here but yet I’m gone. I don’t play guitar or sing my song. It never defined who I am, the man that loves you till the end.” A powerful music video by the "Rhinestone Cowboy" singer Glen Campbell for his final song, "I'm Not Gonna Miss You." which has been viewed almost 3M times already...

Directed by James Keach, the clip is a portrait of Campbell’s great career and his life away from music. But it’s tempered by images of the treatment he’s undergone for his debilitating, destructive brain disease. Right from the outset, the ballad drills into the country legend’s battle with Alzheimer's. Campbell doesn’t have much time left. The 78-year-old was diagnosed with Alzheimer's in 2011 and he was moved into a long-term care facility earlier this year. According to The Alzheimer's Site, Campbell is in the final stages of the disease, and receiving 24-hour care.

 
Source(s): billboard | people

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...