!!NEW SITE!!


Saturday, April 4, 2015

April Fools Video Prank in Math Class

Trigonometry has never looked this fun! Pretty cool April Fools prank by awesome math teacher Matthew Weathers who starts fighting with his alter-ego on screen using some special effects. This vid has received over 3.5M views already!..


“The video you see is un-edited – what you see is what the students saw in class,” he said on Reddit. “I used Adobe Premier and After Effects to create the on-screen video.”Yes, I practiced about 20 times to get the timing right. But yes, I also had audio cues that helped a lot.”
“Yes, I practiced about 20 times to get the timing right,” he admitted. “But yes, I also had audio cues that helped a lot. You can’t really hear it in the YouTube video, but there is a ‘whooshing’ sound” that helped him coordinate his movements.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...