!!NEW SITE!!


Friday, April 24, 2015

Give Me Green Card - Kristina Karo [official video]

What a catchy tune, lol. ♫♪ Give me, give me, give me, give me, give me, give me Green card..♫♪ Who is this woman anyways? Her name is Kristina Karo and she's a Ukrainian pop superstar singer. She has been in the news recently for, get this, Suing Mila Kunis Over a Pet Chicken!


“I am not some crazy woman like they try to portray me right now in the media,” said singer Kristina Karo.
In a lawsuit filed in Los Angeles on Monday, Karo claims Kunis stole her beloved pet chicken Doggie when they were children in Ukraine.

But that's a whole other story. In the meantime, check out her music vid "Give Me Green Card" with its cheesy but catchy tune that almost has a thousand 'thumbs down' for every one 'thumbs up' on her YouTube music vid. It ain't that bad is it?...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...