!!NEW SITE!!

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Shocking new video reveals MH17 crash aftermath

This recent vid going viral by News Corp Australia, of newly released footage of the aftermath of the fatal MH17 plane crash last year is circulating only to spread more propaganda and hatred, some claim, as it shows Russian-backed rebels going through passengers' luggages and expressing surprise that it was a passenger plane and not a Ukraine Air Force fighter jet as previously thought. Either way, it was sadly disturbing to watch and we totally agree with Australian Foreign Minister Julie Bishop's comments below...


The footage, which was reportedly filmed by the rebels themselves and obtained by The Telegraph, allegedly shows the insurgents’ dismay as they discover the aircraft is a commercial airliner.

Foreign Minister Julie Bishop said she was sickened by the footage, which emerged on the first anniversary of the MH17 tragedy that killed 298 crew and passengers, including 38 Australians.

“It is sickening to watch and 12 months on from the downing of MH17 it is deeply concerning that this footage has emerged now,” Ms Bishop told the Nine Network. “It is certainly consistent the intelligence advice that we received 12 months ago that Malaysian Airlines MH17 had been shot down by a surface-to-air missile in eastern Ukraine,” she said.

“Their (the victims’) grief is inconsolable and the burden of grieving and then seeing this footage will be almost too much to bear,” she said.
 

Info source: theaustralian

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...