!!NEW SITE!!


Tuesday, March 8, 2016

What Cats Do When Nobody's Home...

Lol. We've had a few videos of dogs captured on camera when nobody's home but what about cats? After all, cats are people pets too, you know. Check out these cats, Cole and Marmalade in this viral vid to find out...

The secret life of cats! … Ever wondered what your cats get up to when you leave? I decided to start collecting footage of CAM once we left the house, it was great fun uploading the clips when I left the camera recording at night, so I thought I'd give it whirl during daylight hours. I really didn't expect to get that much action, I thought they'd just be sleeping a lot and being lazy but I managed to capture some fun stuff! … It was very sad to hear Cole meowing every time we left the apartment, sometimes it would go on for a couple of minutes, he must really love us.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...