!!NEW SITE!!


Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Woman gives birth to 10lb baby in car

Amazing capture of a 22-year-old woman giving birth to a 10-lb. baby boy in the front seat of a car as her husband was driving down the highway towards a Birth Center in Texas...

'I was probably freaking out way more than I should have. But I really didn't want to have him in the car. I was scared. I didn't know if he'd be breathing OK or if he would need anything else,' Lesia told KTRK.

'When he was out I was like I gotta push the rest of him out and grab him and pick him up and I was like what do I do, what do I wrap him in? My shirt is pretty long I will wrap him up in that,' said Lesia.
 

Baby Josiah and mother are both doing fine...

Speaking out: Texas woman Lesia Pettijohn gave birth to a 10 pound baby in the front seat of a car last week while her husband, John, recorded the whole thing | Source

Worried: Lesia explained that she delivered that baby herself because her husband, John, kept driving down the highway towards the Bay Area Birth Center at her insistence. She said she was afraid they may need help at some point and neither had a cell phone | Source

‘He’s gonna be famous before he even knows his own name. It’s in Norway. It’s amazing. I can’t believe so many people want to see something like that,’ said proud pop John | Source

Info source: dailymail

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...